Page 1 of 1

Bottle of Jack

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:41 pm
by Phr0stByte
OK guys - thanks to all who helped out with suggestions while working on this, but I am calling it done. I realize that there is still a lot of room for improvement, but I am kinda sick of looking at it - time to move on to something new. Its not fantastic, but a newb like me has learned a lot doing it.

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:54 pm
by DaveC
Well, it looks like you finally got the colour just right. Great work, Phr0sty. And, as you said, an invaluable learning experience.

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:11 am
by Tato
tweak the WB a bit ;-) very nice

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:13 am
by Phr0stByte
Tato

WB? Whats that?

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:28 am
by Pinko5
Very good work Phr0stByte!!!
IMHO the liquid is too mat
Pinko. ;)

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:32 am
by psor
Phr0stByte wrote:Tato

WB? Whats that?
WB = White Balance ;o)

btw. Very nice rendering you did there ... :!:


take care
psor

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:54 am
by BbB
I like it. You almost nailed the reference pic. Congrats!

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:50 am
by matt
I think the label needs to be positioned a little closer to the glass. It looks like it's just hovering next to it right now. Other than that, it looks outstanding.

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:58 pm
by CoolColJ
Overall pretty good, but I don't like the edges of the glass, looks too soft