Show off your final renders
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:45 am
- Location: Ciudad Guzman, Jalisco, MÃ©xico
woow! amazing render, and it is noise-free! only 11 hours! that's great, nice computer!
From MÃ©xico, Daniel Nieto .Â·.
- Posts: 999
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 pm
- Location: Canary Islands
- Posts: 2613
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 pm
- Location: Estonia
I like the lighting on the old image better though.
- Posts: 1395
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:12 am
I like that hdr map - is it available somewhere?
- Posts: 6649
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 am
- Location: Austria near Vienna
can you add an other render with glowing lights and interiors?
the floor texture could be less repeating, though
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:33 am
- Location: Pennsylvania - USA
I remember the one from way back with the goofy glass window stuff going on!
"To be, or not to be" That is a question?
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:17 pm
- Location: Gießen Germany
Aha in hybrid -mode!
Music has the right to children!
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:40 am
Very nice rendering, the wheels/tires don't look too convincing though.
Ps: What a computer. Quadcore... mhh...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests