Page 1 of 1

Balls of Steel

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:45 am
by Tys
Hello everyone, I am lurking aroung this forum for some time now, so now it is time to contribute... ...well, at least something;)
I must say that Indigo is in many aspects a revelation to me like I last experienced it while raytracing spheres on the Amiga. With Reflections.
The long rendering times are back. The unmatched photorealism (well, if you are able to make use of it). And of course: spheres;)
So here are two prominent ones in a rather phallic hommage to Indigo;)
Regards, Tys

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:59 am
by OnoSendai
lol :)

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:59 am
by Kram1032
looks nice :D

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:20 am
by zsouthboy
VAGINA!






Ah crap, I got it wrong, didn't I?

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:07 pm
by Tys
zsouthboy wrote:VAGINA!






Ah crap, I got it wrong, didn't I?
Quite close. Maybe the O would be a better base to do that;>