Show off your final renders
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Lal-O
2nd Place Winner
3D Software: SketchUp

Club House

Post by Lal-O » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:51 am

Hi.

Let me show you my latest work (Only Rendering). Client give the sketchUp model and wanted to use low poly models. However, he was happy with the results.....in the end, i guess it wasnt that bad :)

C&C Welcome 8)

Cheers.
Attachments
Terraza.jpg
Ludoteca.jpg
Gym.jpg
Fachada Principal.jpg
Fachada Posterior 02.jpg
Fachada Posterior.jpg

kscore

Re: Club House

Post by kscore » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:14 am

I like clients who give the 3D Model :D Looks great for me, but the images are a little to blurry for my taste.

Polinalkrimizei

Post by Polinalkrimizei » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:16 am

Personally, I really like the mood the HDR gives in the pics, good to see something else than broad daylight :-)
The kid's room is especially cool!!
One small crit: In the first pic, the wood textures don't quite convince me. I think in the real world the wood planks of the bar are three dimensional, so on the sides, they should look different than on the front.
Nice work!

Lal-O
2nd Place Winner

Post by Lal-O » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:31 am

kscore wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:14 am
I like clients who give the 3D Model :D Looks great for me, but the images are a little to blurry for my taste.
Yeah ! I like them too! But most of the time the clients are not great 3d modelers, they uses a lot of 3d low poly models and is kinda hard to get realistic renderings.

About the blurred images ...maybe you're right, i always try to make my images as imperfect as possible to give a more realistic effect. Hope i am doing right :?

Thanks for yor comments :wink:

Lal-O
2nd Place Winner

Post by Lal-O » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:09 am

Polinalkrimizei wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:16 am
Personally, I really like the mood the HDR gives in the pics, good to see something else than broad daylight :-)
The kid's room is especially cool!!
One small crit: In the first pic, the wood textures don't quite convince me. I think in the real world the wood planks of the bar are three dimensional, so on the sides, they should look different than on the front.
Nice work!
I guess it is easier to use Hdris to get more realistic results. :wink:

The sun and sky system is (to me ) kinda hard to use, i don't get the realism i want when I use it :oops: .I guess is a matter of practice :D

The kids room is what i like it most :D

For the wood plank texture....yeah, you're right , isn't conving at all...but that model and texture were given by the client so not much to do about it :roll:

Thx dude !

kscore

Post by kscore » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:16 am

As long you dont oversharp the picture it looks better with a natural sharpness like in the real world, and it dont look like a wrong focus setting. When you look at a picture the eye want to focus on something. It is hard to do when EVERYTHING is blurry. Use a DOF with a nice focus, when you want to reach more realism :)

6 posts • Page 1 of 1