Pikadili89's projects

Show off your final renders
Pikadili89

Re: Pikadili89's projects

Post by Pikadili89 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:29 am

Thank Ono!

Yes it looks weird and I have no clue why it looks like that, as you said, it looks like its in a glass or smth. I did follow instructions as mentioned in Bubs post: https://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vi ... 19&t=13371

I mean, it is blend material and both materials are .png files plus they have alpha maps on so I have no clue why the mesh is so visible. Maybe its due to denoiser or something as these are the first renders I did with denoiser which is, by the way, a life savior! :D

pixie
Indigo 100
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Post by pixie » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:10 am

I like the renders, but wouldn't like to live in such a bedroom though (first and second namely, third is nice though, space wise), the bed is way too big for such a small space.

Pikadili89

Post by Pikadili89 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:17 pm

Thanks pixie!

Yes I agree with you, it is not very suitable for living. However my client will rent this apartment for holidays via Airbnb or Booking. Therefor his request was that it should accommodate up to 10 guests (including 2 sleeping in living room on sofa), this being said, along with additional requests such as big dinning table and sauna in one of the bathrooms, some compromises needed to be made. :)

63 posts