Silverwings Render Corner

Show off your final renders
User avatar
zeitmeister
2nd Place 100
Posts: 1997
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
Contact:

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by zeitmeister » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:13 am

Fantastic!


Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Cheers, David



DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.2.23 | Indigo for C4D 4.2.22 | C4D R14.042 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64

User avatar
Silverwing
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Ludwigsburg Germany
Contact:

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by Silverwing » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:40 am

Hi there everyone. Thanks for the nice feedback.
I did the requested benchmark. I will paste the results below. I also posted it in the benchmark list.


Indigo Benchmark v4.0.46, Windows 64-bit build.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz (GenuineIntel) - Bedroom: 1.009 M samples/s

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation) - Bedroom: 4.895 M samples/s

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation),
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation),
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation) - Bedroom: 12.675 M samples/s


Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz (GenuineIntel) - Supercar: 2.232 M samples/s

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation) - Supercar: 15.975 M samples/s

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation),
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation),
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation) - Supercar: 40.713 M samples/s
You don´t dream in cryo.

sam mcfly
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:09 am

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by sam mcfly » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:57 am

Silverwing wrote:Hi there everyone. Thanks for the nice feedback.
I did the requested benchmark. I will paste the results below. I also posted it in the benchmark list.


Indigo Benchmark v4.0.46, Windows 64-bit build.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz (GenuineIntel) - Bedroom: 1.009 M samples/s

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation) - Bedroom: 4.895 M samples/s

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation),
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation),
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation) - Bedroom: 12.675 M samples/s


Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz (GenuineIntel) - Supercar: 2.232 M samples/s

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation) - Supercar: 15.975 M samples/s

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation),
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation),
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (NVIDIA Corporation) - Supercar: 40.713 M samples/s
Wow!! it's pretty fast! with what resolution for the render? 4K?!

User avatar
lycium
Developer
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:46 am
Location: Leipzig, Germany
Contact:

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by lycium » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:20 am

sam mcfly wrote:Wow!! it's pretty fast! with what resolution for the render? 4K?!
It's just the normal Indigo benchmark, not really high resolution: https://www.indigorenderer.com/indigobench/

sam mcfly
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:09 am

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by sam mcfly » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:32 am

lycium wrote:
sam mcfly wrote:Wow!! it's pretty fast! with what resolution for the render? 4K?!
It's just the normal Indigo benchmark, not really high resolution: https://www.indigorenderer.com/indigobench/
still pretty fast! lol my setup is at light years to reach this speed lol

User avatar
Oscar J
1st Place Winner
Posts: 2176
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
3D Software: Blender

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by Oscar J » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:42 am

The render speed (in Ms/s) is largely unaffected by resolution in any case. :)

User avatar
lycium
Developer
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:46 am
Location: Leipzig, Germany
Contact:

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by lycium » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:08 am

Oscar J wrote:The render speed (in Ms/s) is largely unaffected by resolution in any case. :)
It does affect it, the amount depends on the scene though. The Indigo benchmark could really stand to render for longer, if not at higher resolution... maybe for the next update :)

User avatar
Silverwing
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Ludwigsburg Germany
Contact:

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by Silverwing » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:55 am

sam mcfly wrote: Wow!! it's pretty fast! with what resolution for the render? 4K?!
I used the preset resolution of the benchmark scene. I think there is not a lot you can change in the Indigo Bench.

If you were talking about the glass. It was rendered in FullHD 1920 x 1080 px "only". I dont know the SSP of this scene unfortunately.


Now to something else:


I have made a test using the Bidirectional Metropolis Light Transport (CPU)
Just a couple of lenses and one small area light in participating media.
I am pretty satisfied with the result.

Left it rendering over the night (12h) in 4K. Looked pretty clean already after 45 min when I left the office.

I hope you like it :-)
Indigo_Lenses_4K_01.jpg
You don´t dream in cryo.

User avatar
OnoSendai
Developer
Posts: 6182
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:16 pm
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Contact:

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by OnoSendai » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:09 am

cool :)

User avatar
bubs
2nd Place Winner
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: UK

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by bubs » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:14 am

8)

User avatar
arc en ciel
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:33 am

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by arc en ciel » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:22 am

too handsome

User avatar
Originalplan®
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:58 pm
3D Software: Cinema 4D
Contact:

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by Originalplan® » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:34 am

Coolness.

User avatar
lape
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by lape » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:17 am

very nice effects :!:
24 hours isn't enough
http://www.werkraum3d.com

User avatar
kscore
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:22 am
Contact:

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by kscore » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:51 am

@Silverwing: Looks Great Siver! Please post more Stuff :D

User avatar
Silverwing
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Ludwigsburg Germany
Contact:

Re: Silverwings Render Corner

Post by Silverwing » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:23 am

Hi there and thank you all so much for the very nice replies.
I really appreciate them.
kscore wrote:@Silverwing: Looks Great Siver! Please post more Stuff :D
I will try to post more stuff. But therefore I have to make more stuff :-) Lets see how it goes.

Thanks for the motivation.

Cheers,
Raphael
You don´t dream in cryo.

Post Reply
66 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests