Pace Gallery

Show off your final renders
Oscar J
1st Place Winner
3D Software: Blender

Re: Pace Gallery

Post by Oscar J » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:50 am

Zom-B wrote:
2) For interiors BiDir PT should do the best job in general, if you aim to use MLT, then raise the "LArge Mutation Prob" to 0.8+ for a more PT like noise behavior...
Hell, even I don't know how to do that, and I've been using Indigo for three years. Why is there not a slider for that somewhere?

bubs
2nd Place Winner

Post by bubs » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:28 am

Not sure about your exporter Oscar, but I just have to change it in the .igs file using notepad... Same deal with changing the splat filter to get a sharper image out of the box. Would be nice to have control over these things in the UI, even if just in an 'advanced settings' tab or something.

Oscar J
1st Place Winner
3D Software: Blender

Post by Oscar J » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:33 am

bubs wrote:Not sure about your exporter Oscar, but I just have to change it in the .igs file using notepad... Same deal with changing the splat filter to get a sharper image out of the box. Would be nice to have control over these things in the UI, even if just in an 'advanced settings' tab or something.
Yeah, manually change the code of the igs file every time you render, that's user friendly. And with animations...?

Interesting with the splat filter; Blendigo has all those settings in its GUI.

Zom-B
1st Place 100

Post by Zom-B » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Oscar J wrote:
Zom-B wrote:2) For interiors BiDir PT should do the best job in general, if you aim to use MLT, then raise the "Large Mutation Prob" to 0.8+ for a more PT like noise behavior...
Hell, even I don't know how to do that, and I've been using Indigo for three years. Why is there not a slider for that somewhere?
I'm a spoiled C4D user who has all that options directly available in the exporter :oops:
Raising the MLB for less patchy and more PT like rendering is something I also learned just recently...
polygonmanufaktur.de

19 posts