Page 1 of 2

Black scorpion

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 am
by Gabich

Black scorpion

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:01 am
by Headroom
I had been to your web site (or
Blog or so) a whole ago after you posted another render and wondered why you did not post the Scorpion. Really
I guess you were not quite finished with it. Impressive modeling work!

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:27 am
by fused
Very nice modeling and great render. final3 is quite convincing. Creeps me out :)

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:01 am
by Zom-B
This is really some awesome sh*t!!!1!
Where is the Like Button?!

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:38 pm
by ENSLAVER
I agree, it is awesome. I was like.. "Hmm these are nice reference images and a nice model... wait...." :lol:

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 pm
by FoXar
Terrific work! Keep us posted :mrgreen:

Cheers

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:19 pm
by ritter
Great modeling & very nice render ! :mrgreen:

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:16 am
by zeitmeister
Wow! Best of Indigo!

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:19 am
by StompinTom
Awesome! Very creepy!

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:58 am
by Polinalkrimizei
So cool! Superb modeling as shown in your wires. First I really thought the second one was a reference image.
And yes, this belongs to "Best (and creepiest...) of Indigo".
Outstanding work.

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:53 am
by Gabich
Thanks guys ! :D

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:37 pm
by Margraetfong
nice shot...i like it

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 am
by kelvin
Very nice. Burt final3.jpg is not soo clear. Or is from my monitor?

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 pm
by hcpiter
is so real !! I hate scorpions ;p
Great renders !

Re: Black scorpion

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:51 am
by lycium
Incredible realism! And so creepy :shock: