Revigo errors

Announcements, requests and support regarding Indigo for Revit
fused
Developer
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: Revigo errors

Post by fused » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:40 am

Ashwini Parashar wrote:Indigo render does not even start rendering. It displayed attached message.
We have seen that bug before, and it should be fixed in the next version (but if you can maybe send a simplified scene where that problem is present to support@indigorenderer.com, that would be very helpful).
Ashwini Parashar wrote:This is one more problem which we are facing while trying to render from revit, with its default materials. Some of the components come out of the wall face ( as highlighted in image)...

Please give your suggestions...
This is one that I thought was fixed in one of the earlier versions. Can you maybe send a simplified scene with that problem to the address mentioned above. It will help fixing the problem.

Thank you for all you feedback, even though it shows that we still need to put a lot more work into Indigo for Revit, but after all, it is still a beta. We will try to fix all the bugs you came across as soon as possible and I will send you a mail with an updated version soon.

Kind regards,
Yves

Ashwini Parashar

Post by Ashwini Parashar » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Dear Yves,

I have sent you two revit files on support email. One has furniture piece which get displaced while rendering in Revigo, with default materials.

The other revit file has one igm material on floor. This file does not start rendering. I have put the igm file also for your review.

There are two more models which are very large on size and can not be sent via mail. there fore we tried to replicate the problems in these files.

But there is one more problem in which revigo does not even start rendering with default materials too.

Please let us know the solutions..

Thanks
Best of luck
Ash

Ashwini Parashar

Post by Ashwini Parashar » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 am

Hello Yves,

Any development on the drawings & set of errors sent to you? I think everybody is waiting for you to break your silence..Are you going to release new version for Revit?
Indigo for Sketchup is in very advanced form. It has got good exporter with lots of easy controls and very good help and tutorials too. We expect similar kind of development for Revigo too. I am sure you will be able to resolve the issues soon.

Waiting for lots of answers & solutions..

Ash

18 posts