Announcements, requests and support regarding Indigo for Revit
- Posts: 3557
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- 3D Software: Cinema 4D
If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Installer for Revit 2015/2016/2017/2018/2019: http://downloads.indigorenderer.com/dis ... _Setup.exe
Indigo for Revit 18.104.22.168
* Resolved issue with materials not being exported at all in Revit 2018 and 2019.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:48 am
Everything works so far (v2019).
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:39 am
Good afternoon, thank you Yves for such great work!
any chance a 2020 version soon?
the 2019 version is not loading to add-ins for 2020.
also, I find it kind of strange that the files for revigo don't get loaded to the Autodesk/Revit2020/addins/ folder.
Is this normal?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest