License Verification Failure

Come here for help & support.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
iErik
3D Software: SketchUp

License Verification Failure

Post by iErik » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:52 pm

I have an Indigo 4 license that I have had for some time, but recently I am running into an issue where my license stops being verified after every time I shut down my computer and log back in. When I check the licensing menu the hardware key looks the same and the license key is still entered, but when I click "verify license key" I just get a warning that says "Sorry, verification of your license key failed. (Hash does not match license details and hardware ID). I have to request a license reset every time and then it works, until I shut down my pc again and then it starts over. I browsed the forums for similar issues but couldn't find anything. Any advice would be appreciated.

pixie
Indigo 100
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: License Verification Failure

Post by pixie » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:48 pm

try to check if there's anything in the system messing with mac address of network board

iErik
3D Software: SketchUp

Post by iErik » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:36 am

Thank you, this was the problem. For some reason Indigo uses the MAC address from my wifi hardware even though it's disabled and I connect through an ethernet cable. "Random hardware address" was enabled for the wifi hardware which was resetting the MAC address every time I restarted, so once I disabled that I no longer have this issue. Thanks again!

pixie
Indigo 100
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Post by pixie » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:15 am

you're welcome :)

4 posts • Page 1 of 1