Light settings and Camera-Mapping

Come here for help & support.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
pppkkk

Light settings and Camera-Mapping

Post by pppkkk » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Hi all,

I'm completely new to indigo and entered the cg world just three weeks ago. So I'm fairly new to everything...
Currently I'm starting with C4D and for rendering I'm working with the physical renderer, prorender and I want to really switch to indigo.

Naturally I ran into some problems that I cannot solve and maybe some of you can help me. :-)

First of all I have a basic understanding question that was not solved when I read the manual and it might just be a matter of changing some settings.

When I set up lights in my scene (also tried different layers) I'm not able to manage their intensity. I understand that I have to use an object with an emission material applied to it. But where can I basically change the intensity? I tried to do it in the light tab in the rendering settings but its not changing anything. also I can't change it on the material settings. I also tried to change the camera settings. maybe I forgot something on the "checklist" that I don't know...

Second question for now:
I have a scene setup which is a real photograph that I rebuilt using the camera-calibration tag and projection. (done like in this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7vLZ0ddfSI or here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0976dRXG_A) Normally cinema4d is generating a material with the photo. When I try to convert it to an indigo material its not mapping everything right anymore (Lines are not right). (Screenshot is attached)

If I want to do an animation: would indigo be a good choice to to it?

So far these are my problems I ran into. Would be suuuuper thankful if someone could point out some solutions for me. :-)

Philipp
Attachments
Screenshot 2018-11-01 at 09.03.57.png
Screenshot 2018-11-01 at 09.04.12.png
Screenshot 2018-11-01 at 09.04.12.png (63.18 KiB) Viewed 403 times

1 post • Page 1 of 1