Page 1 of 1

Start, stop, pause, continue rendering query

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:32 am
by pavoda
He all Indigo indigo users,

I thought a couple of functions in indigo, which could be useful or perhaps indgio can, but I do not know about them.:

1. Enable set the stop criteria during the rendering process (now changes in time and halt spp in render queue render process start from scratch)

2. Continuation of the rendering process, even after the render stopped (I think this feature can maxwell)

3. Setting stop criteria based on the size of noise

4. Add some denoising process at the end of calculation

I will be grateful if you advise if this can be set somewhere in indigo or it may be an idea for developers to make indigo even better :)

Re: Start, stop, pause, continue rendering query

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:26 am
by Oscar J
Thanks for the post.

1. Good idea.

2. Indigo has this feature too. "Resume render from IGI".

3. You mean the amount of noise?

4. Good idea IMO, though not a small feature. :)

Re: Start, stop, pause, continue rendering query

Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:22 am
by pavoda
Thanks for replay Oscar

1. it could be small feature :)

2. Oh, realy. It is great! Thanks

3. Yes. I think that in VRay is noise threshold

4. Some day...perhaps