interior doesnt reflec on glass when light from outside
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:49 am
Hello, This is a question and a subject to discuss more than an actual problem. I've been using Skindigo for a few weeks so I'm still kind of a beginer. I've i've find it great and easy to use although there are some tricky situations where I have found myself inn, specially when it comes to light, glass and reflection. But I'm just going on one in this post.
I'm rendering a room. My light source is coming through the window (an exit portal) I think that in the real world, even when the sun comes through a window; that glass window will reflect the interior. But in indigo, when the light comes from outside it will not reflect unless I lower the outside light and put a much brighter source inside.
Here are a couple of examples done with skindigo.
first is a render done with another program by someone else that explains what i'm trying to do when it comes to reflecting furniture even when the light comes from outside
then 3 examples of renders i've done with exit portals and in "sun and sky" mode.
Any ideas or thoughts will be much apreciated it. would I acomplish this buy using an HDRI image (I havent try using those yet)
I'm rendering a room. My light source is coming through the window (an exit portal) I think that in the real world, even when the sun comes through a window; that glass window will reflect the interior. But in indigo, when the light comes from outside it will not reflect unless I lower the outside light and put a much brighter source inside.
Here are a couple of examples done with skindigo.
first is a render done with another program by someone else that explains what i'm trying to do when it comes to reflecting furniture even when the light comes from outside
then 3 examples of renders i've done with exit portals and in "sun and sky" mode.
Any ideas or thoughts will be much apreciated it. would I acomplish this buy using an HDRI image (I havent try using those yet)