Page 1 of 1
Indigo Console tone mapping woes...
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:37 am
by pixie
I exported a scene with two light layers, both sharing the same light intensity so it cleans faster. Meanwhile I opened on Indigo set the relative strengh/temperature of each and saved the scene. On Indigo GUI the scene works pretty well as expected, the problem arise when I try to make the same on indigo console.

- Resuming from GUI
My first solution was:
indigo_console.exe --tonemap CornellBox.igs CornellBox.igi CornellBox.png
And then I tried resuming with the same results...
indigo_console.exe CornellBox.igs -halt 2 -r CornellBox.igi -o "CornellBox.png"

- Resuming from console
I was planning to tone map multiple files through batch but now I'm not able due to this.
PS- The scene derives from one of Purespider
Re: Indigo Console tone mapping woes...
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:49 pm
by snorky
OT
wonderful euro pallet, it's free? where can I find it?
/OT
Re: Indigo Console tone mapping woes...
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 pm
by fused
Hi pixie,
I don't think --tonemap can read the info from a .pigs file.
Re: Indigo Console tone mapping woes...
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:20 pm
by PureSpider
snorky wrote:OT
wonderful euro pallet, it's free? where can I find it?
/OT
http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... 643#p85643
Re: Indigo Console tone mapping woes...
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 pm
by pixie
fused wrote:Hi pixie,
I don't think --tonemap can read the info from a .pigs file.
it's a typo
Re: Indigo Console tone mapping woes...
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:49 pm
by fused
pixie wrote:fused wrote:Hi pixie,
I don't think --tonemap can read the info from a .pigs file.
it's a typo
Ok, will look into it.
Re: Indigo Console tone mapping woes...
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:11 pm
by fused
Wow that was a nasty bug...
The reason it worked in the GUI was actually a bug as well (cancelling each other out).
Fixed for the next release.
Re: Indigo Console tone mapping woes...
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:38 pm
by pixie
fused wrote:The reason it worked in the GUI was actually a bug as well (cancelling each other out).

- http://9gag.com/gag/5515365
Re: Indigo Console tone mapping woes...
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:45 pm
by fused