How can I use the wonderful function.

Come here for help & support.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
PowerMax

How can I use the wonderful function.

Post by PowerMax » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:11 am

I recently bought the indigo 3. But after I run that with skindigo, I can only use the material change. I could not able to do other work as the video told.....is there something wrong? And, I happened closed the three small windows on the left. One is preview, property editor and another I can not remember what that is. Can anyone told me how to reopen that?
How to change camera setting during the rendering.?

Thanks~

Zom-B
1st Place 100

Re: How can I use the wonderful function.

Post by Zom-B » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 am

Camera movement is by using the 3 small icons on the right top border of the render window, or via holding STRG + moving/scrolling mouse while holding mouse BTN.

resetting the window positions can be done in the Indigo GUI: Tools => Reset Layout
polygonmanufaktur.de

CTZn

Post by CTZn » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:48 pm

If you can't find a reference for a Spatio Temporal Region Graph on your keyboard, try holding Alt and do the mouse tweaks instead.

;)

There are also 3 little square icons for navigation into the OpenGL view.
obsolete asset

PowerMax

Post by PowerMax » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Thanks man. I cilck the reset...and I found there just two small windows left, which means that I can not change matirals right now. I click the pick material, but there is nothing happened.....and~~ is there any way that I can change fcous point during the rendering running? Thanks!

Zom-B
1st Place 100

Post by Zom-B » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:53 pm

PowerMax wrote:and I found there just two small windows left, which means that I can not change matirals right now. I click the pick material, but there is nothing happened...
The stuff you tell doesn't make much sense for me, so here is a screenshot :)

changing material:
screen_mat.jpg
Here you now can change the type, color and all the stuff about your material and it gets updated directly in der render window.
PowerMax wrote:is there any way that I can change fcous point during the rendering running? Thanks!
How about checking out the camera entry in the Scene window?! :wink:
screen_cam.jpg
Important reminder:

RealTime adjustments only work if your scene is rendering... not if just loaded and still not startet.
Also not if you paused it and not if you stoped it...
polygonmanufaktur.de

CTZn

Post by CTZn » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:06 am

Hey Zom-B, you forgot to mention the right mouse clic on a panel title bar. This does reveal a list of all panels available in Indigo that you can check/uncheck. For instance, right-clic on the Scene title bar. You may find a way to the Property Editor there, PowerMax.

Also, check that you don't have multiple panels stacked in the UI: in that case, there should be tabs down them to switch between.
obsolete asset

PowerMax

Post by PowerMax » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:47 am

OMG!! It works!!! Thank you guys so much!!!! I finally did that! You guys are amazing!!

7 posts • Page 1 of 1