Page 1 of 1

Wooden furniture

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:31 pm
by delle
Hi, this is a test of a wooden furniture.

The glass is missing to avoid fireflies... :wink:

Delle

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:30 am
by Phr0stByte
Very nice piece of furniture there!

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:38 am
by CTZn
Indeed !

Are you using bump mapping, especially on the vase on the right ? Also delle I'd like to know the 3 softwares you used, namely the host 3d app, the exporter and Indigo version, thanks !

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:08 am
by delle
I'd like to know the 3 softwares you used, namely the host 3d app, the exporter and Indigo version, thanks !
Host App: Easy Architect 3D 1.2.0 (a self-made CAD for Interior Design) (*)
Exporter: Native
Indigo version: 1.1.13

No bump used except for the magazine (was an error)

(*) See the OpenGL preview on my Compaq nc6120 (Intel 915 GM graphic chipset)

Bye

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:07 am
by CTZn
Oh yes I forgot delle, stupid me ! Thank you !

BTW you need a multiplier for the (tv) emission in front of sun !?

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:29 am
by delle
BTW you need a multiplier for the (tv) emission in front of sun !?
No, I'm trying different materials. This is a new render... :wink:

Delle

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:23 am
by Woodie
Hi delle, what is that software of yours? Are you working on some commercial product or you are going to share with community?

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:31 pm
by delle
Hi delle, what is that software of yours? Are you working on some commercial product or you are going to share with community?
Still don't know, at this point is for my personal fun (I love CG) :lol:

Delle