Get feedback from others on your works in progress
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:43 pm
- Location: Italy
Very nice, I like your light set!
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:25 am
- Location: Berlin
I like it too! Beautiful mood you've there. Please render it
in a higher resolution and cook it much longer!
"The sleeper must awaken"
- Posts: 6649
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 am
- Location: Austria near Vienna
Wow, that's great
I second psor
- though as this is WIP, I guess, you planned that, anyway ^^
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:51 am
- Location: Poland
very good light setup
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:20 pm
- Location: California, USA
i agree with everyone, that is a pretty nice scene setup. the only thing that looked funny to me was the scale of your brick texture, it seems too large. cant wait to see the next image!
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:44 am
I like the lighting, let it render longer.
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:21 am
- Location: Arkansas, USA
Is that Thomas the Tank Engine coming down the tracks? (Sorry... living with a 5-year-old makes me a lil' wiggie.) Sma, if you're looking to get fancy, perhaps add volumetric smoke billowing from the stack and partially ocluding the sun. I like the lighting and bloom as is. The tracks in the foreground could use a little interest/dirt/refuse. Coming along, tho!
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" - Solomon
- Posts: 1141
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:52 am
- Location: Greece-Athens
keep it up man!!!
1)Core i7 965XE stock CLOCK ,PSU:CHIEFTEC 850W
M/B ASUS P6T DELUXE,WATERCOOLING ZALMAN RESERATOR 2
MEMORY:6GB CORRSAIR @1600,Ati HD 4870x2,
MONITOR:LG 1950SQ,CASE:THERMALTAKE SOPRANO
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests