Page 1 of 1

One more interior

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:34 am
by SmaTheGreek
Well this is my first project with indigo...
Modeling done in blender
Please post your comments or critics...

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:42 am
by dougal2
can't really see anything too wrong... just let it cook for longer :)

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:05 am
by zsouthboy
Looks good, nice atmosphere.

Let it cook. :)

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:42 am
by Zom-B
Welcome to Indigo dude...

A nice start, let i cook longer...

I hope you used ExitPortals to speed up you rendering ;-)

The Glass ashtray on the table seems strange colored, did you used an "high" cauchy b value?

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:18 am
by Kram1032
there's a balcony, outdoor, so, it'd be pretty hard to use exit-portals... (and if, they wouldn't do sooo much...)

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:29 am
by SmaTheGreek
ZomB wrote:Welcome to Indigo dude...

A nice start, let i cook longer...

I hope you used ExitPortals to speed up you rendering ;-)

The Glass ashtray on the table seems strange colored, did you used an "high" cauchy b value?
I haven't used exit portals and yes the ashtray has a high cauchy.I will correct it's material