sopac building WIP

Get feedback from others on your works in progress
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
OnoSendai
Developer

Post by OnoSendai » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:53 pm

Wow.. awesome.
Some ideas/crits
* try lowering the camera position to head height, it looks like it's about 4m off the ground right now.
* I find the ground material a little disturbing, in particular there is very high contrast detail on it. Does it have a bump map? I would like to see it with a more uniform ashphelt material.
* there isn't much contrast between the roofline and the sky... not sure what the cause of that is, or even if it's a problem :P
* try lowering max_num_rejections to 100 if you need to get rid of the fireflies :)
* as always you might want to colour balance by boosting the green by about 10%

email me if u wanna try out the multithreaded build...

and a question.. how did you get a green tint in the reflections in the windows???

iOnStallion

Post by iOnStallion » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:33 am

very nice i love it.

neepneep
Indigo 100

Post by neepneep » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:00 am

Very nice indeedy Mr Radiance!

The building looks excellent!, however my only crit is that I think the tarmac/asphalt seems a little overbearing. That's it. Good work! :D

jansan

Post by jansan » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:03 am

Excellent work - Radiance aside from already indicated Single
I criticize the repeated use of the shrub, green intense and the position of the camera, is recommendable, that the angle of the vertical edge with the line between the building and the sky is noticeably different from each side of the perspective, that gives ¨movement him¨ to the graph

afecelis
3D Software: Blender

Post by afecelis » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:56 pm

whoa! Radiance, nice work. Sorry for the late post, but I'm just getting acquaintained with things here at the forums. I had seen your latest work exposed at blendernation. I like your architectural renderings. Are you an architect? What's your main 3d modeling app? Blender? I'm really loving blender lately, and renderers like Indigo, kerkythea, yafray and others take Imageneering in blender to a pro competitive level.

congrats and thanks for sharing your work so actively! :D

5 posts • Page 1 of 1