Indigo Mockups

Get feedback from others on your works in progress
User avatar
Zalevskiy
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 am
Location: Russian Federation

Indigo Mockups

Post by Zalevskiy » Tue May 03, 2016 11:47 pm

I suggest in this topic to share the source code with customized lighting scenes

Mercedes S350 Scene (C4D R14 | Indigo Setup)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h6sys ... Indigo.rar
Attachments
s350_indigo.jpg
s350_black.jpg
s350_white.jpg

User avatar
Oscar J
1st Place Winner
Posts: 2197
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
3D Software: Blender

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Oscar J » Wed May 04, 2016 12:07 am

Really like number two in the first collection. :)

User avatar
Zalevskiy
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 am
Location: Russian Federation

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Zalevskiy » Wed May 04, 2016 12:26 am

Oscar J wrote:Really like number two in the first collection. :)
Thank you) Oscar try to use this mockup to visualize your favorite car, my laptop is not suitable for rendering with a resolution higher than the HD, will have to wait more than a day xD your computer is much more productive)

User avatar
Oscar J
1st Place Winner
Posts: 2197
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
3D Software: Blender

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Oscar J » Wed May 04, 2016 5:59 am

Not a C4D user, sorry. Rendering the 2nd one for a day would be well worth it. :)

User avatar
Originalplan®
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:58 pm
3D Software: Cinema 4D
Contact:

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Originalplan® » Thu May 05, 2016 1:55 am

Zalevskiy wrote:I suggest in this topic to share the source code with customized lighting scenes

Mercedes S350 Scene (C4D R14 | Indigo Setup)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h6sys ... Indigo.rar
It's good work Zalevskiy!
For me IMO is a love & hate relation ship with Mockups...
It's great to get good results fast.But on the other hand it kills all the joy of learning Indigo in depth.
And the excitement to build original stuff for your setups. I would hate to think of Indigo as just a fast renderer with ton of mockups. It's so much more than it's a superb creative tool!
But i do like learning new stuff...maybe someone needs a faster way, not sure.

Anyway keep up this thread and the good works!

User avatar
Zalevskiy
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 am
Location: Russian Federation

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Zalevskiy » Thu May 05, 2016 5:39 am

Originalplan® wrote:
Zalevskiy wrote:I suggest in this topic to share the source code with customized lighting scenes

Mercedes S350 Scene (C4D R14 | Indigo Setup)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h6sys ... Indigo.rar
It's good work Zalevskiy!
For me IMO is a love & hate relation ship with Mockups...
It's great to get good results fast.But on the other hand it kills all the joy of learning Indigo in depth.
And the excitement to build original stuff for your setups. I would hate to think of Indigo as just a fast renderer with ton of mockups. It's so much more than it's a superb creative tool!
But i do like learning new stuff...maybe someone needs a faster way, not sure.

Anyway keep up this thread and the good works!
I for some reason thought that if we exchange the experience it will be much more productive than each is a pioneer)

Well Well, I'll be alone to maintain this topic :mrgreen:

User avatar
contegufo
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:41 am
Location: Lucca ITALY

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by contegufo » Thu May 05, 2016 7:11 am

Hi

For a still life I recommend a minimal scene without the large tub in which the model is placed.
Also I am doing experiments, for the lights would try a side and a front with different color temperature (Kelvin) each on a different level so as to adjust the gain Indigo gui.
Also try an environment map as a source of illumination.
If you look at my post you will notice the improvements.
Mac Mini 2011 - 2,3 GHz Intel Core i5
16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 - Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 Mb.
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB - MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6



https://www.behance.net/Paolo_Conti

User avatar
Oscar J
1st Place Winner
Posts: 2197
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
3D Software: Blender

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Oscar J » Thu May 05, 2016 7:14 am

Zalevskiy wrote:
Originalplan® wrote:
Zalevskiy wrote:I suggest in this topic to share the source code with customized lighting scenes

Mercedes S350 Scene (C4D R14 | Indigo Setup)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h6sys ... Indigo.rar
It's good work Zalevskiy!
For me IMO is a love & hate relation ship with Mockups...
It's great to get good results fast.But on the other hand it kills all the joy of learning Indigo in depth.
And the excitement to build original stuff for your setups. I would hate to think of Indigo as just a fast renderer with ton of mockups. It's so much more than it's a superb creative tool!
But i do like learning new stuff...maybe someone needs a faster way, not sure.

Anyway keep up this thread and the good works!
I for some reason thought that if we exchange the experience it will be much more productive than each is a pioneer)

Well Well, I'll be alone to maintain this topic :mrgreen:
No, I think it's excellent that you're sharing your scenes, and it should be encouraged! Could you share the .pigs of the first merc render as well? :)

User avatar
Zalevskiy
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 am
Location: Russian Federation

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Zalevskiy » Thu May 05, 2016 8:42 pm

contegufo wrote:Hi

For a still life I recommend a minimal scene without the large tub in which the model is placed.
Also I am doing experiments, for the lights would try a side and a front with different color temperature (Kelvin) each on a different level so as to adjust the gain Indigo gui.
Also try an environment map as a source of illumination.
If you look at my post you will notice the improvements.
This topic is dedicated to the source code works with an excellent mood lighting and camera balance, my goal is to exchange experience in this topic, you can share any other scenes with the finely tuned lighting or interior scene | external scenes without objects, empty room with lights and plants Enviroment setups (.c4d .blend .skp and .pigs)

Oscar J

http://www.mediafire.com/download/aok3h ... %2Bmat.rar

.PIGS do not support many of the camera position, so I prescribe the coordinates manually:

LH Camera

Focal Distance (m): 3,4938

X 2,0202 m
Y -2,2481 m
Z 0,4447 m

H 136,0000 °
P 90,0000 °
R 0,0000 °

EV -7,5

=======

RH Camera

Focal Distance (m): 3,5248

X -3,5475 m
Y 3,1364 m
Z 0,4518 m

H -44,0000 °
P 90,0000 °
R 0,0000 °

EV -6,5

=======

Fear Camera

Focal Distance (m): 1,5812

X 1,0445 m
Y 2,3016 m
Z 0,4161 m

H -134,0000 °
P 90,0000 °
R 0,0000 °

EV -7,0

=======

Front Camera

Focal Distance (m): 1,5342

X -2,5387 m
Y -1,4306 m
Z 0,3861 m

H 46,0000 °
P 90,0000 °
R 0,0000 °

EV -6,5

=======

Top Camera

Focal Distance (m): 5,7572

X -0,7634 m
Y 0,4227 m
Z 6,4571 m

H 90,0000 °
P 180,0000 °
R 0,0000 °

EV -6,5
Attachments
s350_deepred.jpg
RH Camera
Last edited by Zalevskiy on Thu May 05, 2016 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Oscar J
1st Place Winner
Posts: 2197
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
3D Software: Blender

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Oscar J » Thu May 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Thanks. :) One thing: Bidir MLT is probably unnecessary in simple scenes like this. Pure PT should probably converge much faster.

User avatar
Zalevskiy
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 am
Location: Russian Federation

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Zalevskiy » Thu May 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Oscar J wrote:Thanks. :) One thing: Bidir MLT is probably unnecessary in simple scenes like this. Pure PT should probably converge much faster.
at PT problem with glass, tiles out... Bidir MLT has no problems with the glass, it leaves a much purer
Attachments
n_o2.jpg
tiles

User avatar
Oscar J
1st Place Winner
Posts: 2197
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
3D Software: Blender

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Oscar J » Thu May 05, 2016 10:40 pm

The tiles will go away after a while. OpenCL PT doesn't have them at all. :)

User avatar
Zalevskiy
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 am
Location: Russian Federation

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Zalevskiy » Thu May 05, 2016 10:58 pm

Oscar J wrote:The tiles will go away after a while. OpenCL PT doesn't have them at all. :)
screenshot above is approximately 8 hours rendering with PT (1920x1080 resolution)
OpenCL PT this my laptop the process hangs, need to buy a more powerful laptop :(

due to the fact that the dollar rose against the ruble prices for all computers have doubled

User avatar
Oscar J
1st Place Winner
Posts: 2197
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
3D Software: Blender

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Oscar J » Thu May 05, 2016 11:58 pm

Try only enabling your most powerful GPU (GT750M). The computer can get very slow while kernel building, so give it a minute or so and see if it starts rendering eventually.

User avatar
Zalevskiy
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 am
Location: Russian Federation

Re: Indigo Mockups

Post by Zalevskiy » Fri May 06, 2016 1:03 am

Well, running 750M and resolution 960x540 - works
and 1920x1080 - blue screen :mrgreen:

it is pleasing)
Attachments
s350_white_gpu.jpg

Post Reply
22 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests