A private discussion forum for users of the Indigo Renderer SDK. Send a private message to OnoSendai if you want access.
- Posts: 6182
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:16 pm
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Links to SDK builds:
Windows - http://downloads.indigorenderer.com/dis ... K_220.127.116.11z
OS X - http://downloads.indigorenderer.com/dis ... _3.6.5.dmg
Password as per usual. Email Yves or Nick if you don't have it.
* The Reference class from-pointer constructor has been made implicit. This allows a lot of explicit Reference constructor calls to be removed from code that uses the SDK.
* It is required that endOfModel be called on Indigo::Mesh after finishing adding vertices etc.. and before calling finalise() on the scene graph.
* Indigo::Mesh::used_materials can now be ignored.
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:09 am
Not sure if this is relevant SDK version, but could you help with this issue
It's originating from IndigoSD for sure, but I can't verify it.
Is it possible to have two licenses side by side or even better, disable and enable them manually?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest