Just for entertainment value, here are some "benchmark" timings.
AMD Athlon64 3500+ running Windows XP x64 Edition SP2.
1 GB RAM.
1. Launch Violet.
2. Load room.igi (the standard test scene IGI that Ono provided via CVS).
3. Check "Auto".
4. Check "Camera Bloom".
(4a. Leave all other settings as default.)
5. Note the gaussian blur timing output.
6. Click "Camera Bloom" off and on twice more (with pauses in between) to obtain 2 more results.
7. Average the results.
Violet R12 P1 beta3
1. Test the Mingw/GCC 32bit binary
2. Test the VC2005 32bit binary
3. Test the VC2005 64bit binary
1. 0.47061 sec
2. 0.52402 sec
3. 0.32841 sec
I like 64bit
A forum for exporter development discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests