Windows - http://downloads.indigorenderer.com/dis ... _188.8.131.52z
OS X - http://downloads.indigorenderer.com/dis ... 4.0.50.dmg
Password as per usual. Email Yves or Nick if you don't have it.
* All updateSequenceNumber() calls can be removed (automatically done in setDirtyFlags() now)
* ToneMappingDoneMessage message has been removed. Instead use Indigo::ToneMapper::isImageFresh().
(Indigo::ToneMapper::isToneMappingDone() also works but isImageFresh() is preferred.)
* You can now set render settings more directly instead of looking up by string, e.g.
* Texture are now passed directly into TextureWavelengthDependentParam, instead of referenced by index.
* renderer->initialiseWithScene() now takes a tone mapper reference.
This is so tonemapping can be done automatically by the renderer after realtime changes.