1 Hour Tutorial on Texturing and Materials Blender & Indigo

Tutorials/guides/tips on how to use Indigo and the Indigo exporters
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
thednx

1 Hour Tutorial on Texturing and Materials Blender & Indigo

Post by thednx » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi,

I am looking for someone with experience in Texturing / Materials in Blender and Indigo (and would actually pay for it ;-)).
The information / tips I need would probably be done in an hour, but I just need some really experienced to help me out.

I have come to the point where I have searched through tutorials, tried and tried again, but am really in desperate need of someone "who knows what he or she is doing" when it comes to setting up materials PROPERLY in blender and then rendering with indigo.

Blender Projects exist, so it would be a real hands on tutorial where we can cut to the chase.

Via Skype, Phone, Google Hang-whatchamacallit, Teamviewer: i would gladly pay an hour's worth of tutoring.

I live in Germany and would have time in the evenings. *especially this weekend, starting this evening*

I would pay via paypal. Wont be able to pay a fortune, indigo and blender is a hobby for a fulltime worker, father of two ;-)

You can contact me @ d(dot)waldon(at)gmx(dot)de.

THX

Headroom
Indigo 100

Re: 1 Hour Tutorial on Texturing and Materials Blender & Ind

Post by Headroom » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:38 pm

I'd suggest you post your specific problem here on the forum, you know, thats what it's for and you'll be helped in a hurry.
I am a Blender user as well, and would be glad to help.

dakiru
Indigo 100

Re: 1 Hour Tutorial on Texturing and Materials Blender & Ind

Post by dakiru » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:21 am

Agree with Headroom. I am a Blender user, but can't say I'm "really exprerienced", but I'll be glad to help in case I know how.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1