Tutorials/guides/tips on how to use Indigo and the Indigo exporters
- Posts: 985
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:33 am
Definitely a great method!
I struggled for months trying to equalize my textures before I found this technique (From this same article, actually).. it's simple but it works so well..
- Posts: 1997
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
Ever searched for that... always did it with shadow/highlights, but this is superb.
Thanks for that one!
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
Indigo 4.2.23 | Indigo for C4D 4.2.22 | C4D R14.042 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
- Posts: 992
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:07 pm
- Location: Spartanburg, SC, USA
Yup. Same here. Thanks for posting that DCM
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest