Indigo-Fatal Error - I need Your help

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
jan.eisberg

Indigo-Fatal Error - I need Your help

Post by jan.eisberg » Thu May 14, 2009 10:27 am

Hey, something wrong's happening with my renderer, so i wanted to ask You about possible solution (maybe some of You had this problem before). When i'm trying to render something in Sketchup, Indigo engine starts and suddenly i have this error:

IndigoDriverExcep: SceneLoaderExcep: Failed to load texture '(...)\indigo_v1.0.9_3\TX_default/2.jpg' (In element 'albedo_texture', around line 409, column 17): ImFormatExcep: Only 3 component JPEGs are currently supported.

But i dont have any JPEGs in this project!!!
What can be wrong?

Pibuz
1st Place 100
3D Software: SketchUp

Re: Indigo-Fatal Error - I need Your help

Post by Pibuz » Thu May 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Hi Jan! Welcome!
Can you post the scene, if it's not too heavy?

Cyberdactyl

Post by Cyberdactyl » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:48 am

Hi everyone. I haven't posted in a long time. Glad to see Indigo is really taking off.

I am having what appears to be a similar problem with 1.0.9.

I got this similar message today:

IndigiDriverExcep: ScenceLoaderExcep: MaterialExcep: ComplexIORExcep: ComplexIORDataSetExcep: Failed to open file 'C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp 6\indigo_v1.0.9_3/TX_default/Ti.nk' for reading. (In element 'phong', around line 415, column 13)

I STILL get the message even when I try and resume a render that was working just yesterday.

Whaat
Developer

Post by Whaat » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 am

Cyberdactyl wrote:Hi everyone. I haven't posted in a long time. Glad to see Indigo is really taking off.

I am having what appears to be a similar problem with 1.0.9.

I got this similar message today:

IndigiDriverExcep: ScenceLoaderExcep: MaterialExcep: ComplexIORExcep: ComplexIORDataSetExcep: Failed to open file 'C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp 6\indigo_v1.0.9_3/TX_default/Ti.nk' for reading. (In element 'phong', around line 415, column 13)

I STILL get the message even when I try and resume a render that was working just yesterday.
Welcome back cyber! The problem could be security permissions. Try moving your Indigo_v1.0.0_3 folder to something in your My Documents folder. Then, export and try rendering again.

Cyberdactyl

Post by Cyberdactyl » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:40 am

Thanks WHAAT!

Here's another easy fix I'm sure.

I borrowed some components from another SU drawing that seems to render with colors already set and renders great, but I get this path error;

D:\shares\HOME\dcom\SmithM\Colour/Ti.nk

D:\shares\HOME\dcom\SmithM\Colour/Au.nk

It still pushes thru and renders, but I would like to fix it.

I imagine I could do the dummy fix of making that path and throwing those 2 files in the folder, but I would rather find where I need to change the path wherever it is located. . . ?

5 posts • Page 1 of 1