Page 1 of 1

Is there a way to fix this error

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:15 am
by g.sanchez
My firm built a SU model of one of our restoration projects and is getting it published in a magazine. Thus I am trying to create new scenes using Indigo (credit will be given of course).
Unfortunately I ran the program over the model as a test and received the following message:

IndigoDriverExcep: SceneLoaderExcep: Mesh with name 'Color_000' already defined; mesh names must be unique. (In element 'mesh', around line 537396, column 9)

I have gotten similar messages in the past with other already completed models, is there a quick or easy or any way to fix this?

Thank you

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:28 am
by cpfresh
you should be able to find this answer in the forum ... the problem sounds familiar. i think it was as easy as making sure you dont have any duplicate material names in your model.

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:52 am
by OnoSendai
Make sure all your model pieces/meshes have unique names.

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:33 am
by Rodrigonotor
I have the same problem and the way I correct this:
check the material list and make unique names.
I don't remember why i use beige two times, but I rename beige1, beige2

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:32 pm
by g.sanchez
Thanks a bunch, that fixed it :D