material import problem

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
cotty

material import problem

Post by cotty » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:26 am

I get this ruby error message every time I import a material from the database:

"SketchUp:1:in `call'
Error: #<Exception: no model for material>
C:/Users/cotty/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/skindigo/IndigoMaterial.rb:492:in `texture='
C:/Users/cotty/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/skindigo/IndigoMaterial.rb:492:in `texture='
C:/Users/cotty/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/skindigo/indigoMatImport.rb:1154:in `load_bc_textures'
C:/Users/cotty/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/skindigo/indigoMatImport.rb:888:in `block in load_igm'
C:/Users/cotty/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/skindigo/indigoMatImport.rb:764:in `each'
C:/Users/cotty/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/skindigo/indigoMatImport.rb:764:in `load_igm'
C:/Users/cotty/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2016/SketchUp/Plugins/skindigo/SkindigoMatObserver.rb:204:in `block (2 levels) in initialize'
SketchUp:1:in `call'"

(Indigo 3.8.34 64-bit)
little gallery... http://unverzagt.biz/cottysgallery/

devrim

Re: material import problem

Post by devrim » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:50 am

Hi;

I have similiar problem. When I try to download any material from material database I get thıs message;

Error: Failed adding the material to the local database: Failed to parse material: Failed to find expected element 'diffuse_albedo_spectrum'. (In element 'scenedata / material / phong'): <phong> <diffuse_albedo> <texture> <path>tiled_wood02_diffuse.jpg</path> ...

You can see the attached file.

As far as I understand It is because of new version of İndigo .

Hope somebody can sort out the issue.

Regards...

V3.8.31-64 bit
Attachments
1.jpg

2 posts • Page 1 of 1