SketchUp texture changes not translating to Indigo

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Aflac

SketchUp texture changes not translating to Indigo

Post by Aflac » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:55 am

I've noticed that in the last few versions of Skindigo that changes I've made to textures in sketchup (adjusting saturation, brightness, etc.) have not been translating into Indigo. It seems that once the texture is loaded into Indigo the first time I render a model, that is the texture it will use from that point forward, even if I adjust it in Sketchup. To fix this right now I am going into the TX_default folder and clearing it out before I render again and that seems to do the trick as the next time the model exports to Indigo the textures are accurate to my Sketchup model. Has anyone else been experiencing this, or is it an issue with my computer?

Juju

Re: SketchUp texture changes not translating to Indigo

Post by Juju » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:57 pm

have you tried purging the indigo files for the project and rebuilding the render from fresh?
Indigo 4 | skIndigo | SUpro 2018

bubs
2nd Place Winner

Post by bubs » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:52 pm

I've been having issues with this for a while, but no response yet... http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... 17&t=13318
for me it seems to be Group / Component related for the most part, if I explode and regroup it seems to fix the issue, but it would be a lot nicer if I didn't have to... :(

OnoSendai
Developer

Post by OnoSendai » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:57 am

4 posts • Page 1 of 1