Purge all skindigo data

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Pibuz
1st Place 100
3D Software: SketchUp

Purge all skindigo data

Post by Pibuz » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:03 pm

Hi guys!

I noticed a little conflict when using the trial version of SU Podium to make ultra fast pfui-renderings for a competition my firm is entering.
Basically, the camera matching goes all wrong in Podium IF and only IF skindigo has previously been installed on that specific sketchup version. Resetting camera settings in skindigo won't fix the problem.

I took a look in the Podium forum and read about similar issues with users using film and stage plugin (which I'm not using). The Podium programmers say that only standard SU camera is supported. I've posted my issue and let's see what will happen..

BTW, I tried everything on an existing model of mine, but seems like some SkIndigo camera properties are stored inside the model itself and there is no (noob) way to delet them. Can you guys point me to a possible solution please?

snorky
Indigo 100

Re: Purge all skindigo data

Post by snorky » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 am

save to sketchup version 3

i'm looking for a camera (or viewport) purge plugin.......

Pibuz
1st Place 100

Post by Pibuz » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Thanks Snorky for the tip, but I fear the problem would still persist when the scene is reopened on a SU mounting SkIndigo..

Going to test that, you never know.. Thanks!

snorky
Indigo 100

Post by snorky » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:26 am

Pibuz wrote:Thanks Snorky for the tip, but I fear the problem would still persist when the scene is reopened on a SU mounting SkIndigo..

Going to test that, you never know.. Thanks!
any news?

Pibuz
1st Place 100

Post by Pibuz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:34 am

Well! Sorry Snorky!
I used your method and it worked!!!! Very cool! Thanks a lot, you saved my ass mate, drink a beer on me tonight!

..actually, there is a tool called "advanced camera tools" in SU2014 that does kind of the same thing! I guess I should have noticed that earlier, I'm still trying to make me comfortable using the 2014 version from the old 7 :D

BTW, I did manage to complete the work for the competition in time, I hope it's a good work.

THANKS A LOT REALLY!

5 posts • Page 1 of 1