Indigo Renderer doesn't start

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
sfb

Indigo Renderer doesn't start

Post by sfb » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:18 am

hi everyone,

since the latest versions of indigo renderer (3.4.x) and the newest one (3.6.28) i've got a problem. the renderer won't start. although by double-clicking on the shortcut at the desktop AND/OR by starting a render from sketchup - see attached picture. re-installing doesn't help anyway.
I am using SU2013, my OS is WIN7 64x home premium, graphics ATI Radeon HD3800 with the latest drivers. I although tested IndigoRenderer 32x - but the same problem occurs.

Anyone some idea?
Attachments
failure.jpg

Zom-B
1st Place 100

Re: Indigo Renderer doesn't start

Post by Zom-B » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:25 pm

The latest Indigo Version is 3.8.2: http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... =1&t=12952
Latest Skindigo exporter is 3.6.25: http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... 17&t=12876

Try both of these and report back if it works :)
polygonmanufaktur.de

sfb

Post by sfb » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:18 am

same problem as before. after the new installation of indigo renderer and skindigo i got a note, that the trial mode begins. hitting OK and starting a render brings the same failure again.

"quick export", "render with indigo" or starting it directly from the desktop doesn't work.

das gleiche wie vorher auch. nachdem ich das neueste indigo installiert und das mit der rzb ausgeführt habe, kommt die nachricht, dass die trail-version beginnt. wenn ich dann OK drücke und eine einfache szene rendern will, kommt der fehler wir zuvor auch.

quick export, rendern mit indigo oder direkt vom desktop starten funktioniert nicht. dann kommt wieder der fehler wie schon im screenshot gepostet.

Zom-B
1st Place 100

Post by Zom-B » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:46 am

if you start Indigo from the desktop link, and then open one of the testscenes from the Indigo dir, does that work?
polygonmanufaktur.de

sfb

Post by sfb » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Sorry, doesn't work.
Starting from the desktop brings me the failure-message (see screenshot from post #1 above)
It's not possible to run Indigo Renderer, neither from SU nor from Desktop...

5 posts • Page 1 of 1