Render queue invalid

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Yiqin

Render queue invalid

Post by Yiqin » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Two questions

Is there anyone that knows how I can batch export animation for keyframe animation plugin (found plugin in extension warehouse)? the plugin creates individual scenes for each frame. What is the best way to export these as a batch? I.E. how do I get just one frame per scene?
-I have tried sketchy physics but it was far to buggy with my models a year or so ago. keyframe animation works much better with the models I made for work.

On a related note I can't seem to get any scene tab animation exports to work. I am using v 3.4.19, the export appears to work just fine. However when I try to load the batch into indigo automatically or manually I have gotten "render queue item is invalid" every time. I don't have any problem with exporting or rendering single scenes from skindigo.

Thanks for any help you can give

OnoSendai
Developer

Re: Render queue invalid

Post by OnoSendai » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:33 am

Yiqin wrote:
On a related note I can't seem to get any scene tab animation exports to work. I am using v 3.4.19, the export appears to work just fine. However when I try to load the batch into indigo automatically or manually I have gotten "render queue item is invalid" every time. I don't have any problem with exporting or rendering single scenes from skindigo.
Please try the latest 3.6.25.3 SkIndigo: http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... 17&t=12700

CNorberg

Post by CNorberg » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:53 am

Has anyone gotten this to work yet? I've been having the same problem for years. I love keyframe animation, but exporting each frame manually is sooooo awful. The newest Skindigo exports all frames, but they are all the same scene. It does not activate the animation as it exports each scene tab.

Yiqin

Post by Yiqin » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:31 am

CNorberg,

For a little while Keyframe animation removed the "tweens" option and I think that killed any chance of it working with indigo for a little while, fortunately the most recent version brought the "tweens" back, and now lists support for a few renders. My limited understanding of indigo is that it should support rendering the tweens (as it supports scene tab animations and object layers and as you mentioned it is possible to manually output any given frame correctly).

Just last week I sent a new support request, hoping that Ono & the other Devs can/will get it working but have not yet heard back from them. They may just be busy finalizing the next stable release and all the new features they have been adding....

Yiqin

Post by Yiqin » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:52 am

Many thanks, again, to the Nick & Indigo team,

They got back to me and have made a working exporter for Keyframe Animations "tweens" files. I did discover that you need to set your frame rate and make sure you turn on object animation then export. I would post my very simple test clip but I can't directly upload video files to the forum. My test clip was a simple rotation animation, all I really need for the studio's work, but I aim to try out a few other files soon for my own projects & curiosity.

Yiqin

Post by Yiqin » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:18 am

I've linked a couple sketchup & keyframe animation test samples in my WIP thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13493&p=143209#p143209

6 posts • Page 1 of 1