This is just another small update to fix some people being stuck in simple UI mode
This is a beta release - please test. Please install Indigo 3.6.23 or newer before this version. Get it from here: http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... =1&t=12606
1) Download RBZ file from link below
2) In SketchUp, go to Window->Preferences->Extensions
3) Uncheck the SkIndigo checkbox, press OK, restart SketchUp
4) In SketchUp, go to Window->Preferences->Extensions->Install Extension
5) Select the RBZ file you downloaded
6) Check the SkIndigo checkbox again.
7) Restart Sketchup again.
NOTE: this elaborate process is to make sure the asset files get updated properly, which doesn't work if the extension is enabled.
#Forcing material editor UI mode to normal. (Fixes getting stuck in simple material UI mode)
Download: http://downloads.indigorenderer.com/dis ... 3.6.24.rbz
Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests