SketchyPhysics Replay render problem.

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Say96

SketchyPhysics Replay render problem.

Post by Say96 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:24 am

Hello,

I have a problem with rendering the SketchyPhysics Replay. The problem is that when I try to render the exported .igq file it exports the finished renders as .igs. How do I change it to export as .png or .jpg? I'd appreciate any help. I am using a 2007 iMac, with Sketchup 8.0.16845, Indigo 3.4.18, and SketchyPhysics 3.1.

Zom-B
1st Place 100

Re: SketchyPhysics Replay render problem.

Post by Zom-B » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:29 pm

IGS is the indigo scene file that needs to be rendered in Indigo first so you get your PNGs :)

Check out some great Skindigo video tutorials here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD14E96A2CD263FE1
And the short manual here: http://www.indigorenderer.com/documenta ... o-sketchup
polygonmanufaktur.de

Say96

Post by Say96 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Thank-you. Is there a way to do a batch rendering of all the .igs, so that I do not have to render each one individually? Thanks again,

John

Zom-B
1st Place 100

Post by Zom-B » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm

yes there is :)

- Open your first frame in Indigo GUI version.
- after it is loaded go to Rendersettings > Render Queue in the right part of the GUI
- here you now can load the rest of your IGS files into the Q by selecting them all together
- Now you need to mark all your scenes in the Q and adjust the halt parameter
- Halt Spp tells the samples per pixel the image needs to reach until the next frame starts, Halt time is the time in seconds until it switches to the next frame
- The seed is the mathematical starting point to calculate the images, having it at the same value for all frames results in "static" noise in the animation (if there is some left at all!). I suggest a "random" checkbox would help here a lot... :/
(changing noise patterns from frame to frame is very easy to kill with a temporal denoiser in the final animation composition while preserving details!)
polygonmanufaktur.de

cotty

Post by cotty » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Did you try to follow these step?
You should get an .igq (Indigo Queue) file for starting those renders in a queue.
little gallery... http://unverzagt.biz/cottysgallery/

Say96

Post by Say96 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Thanks for help. Everything works quite nicely.

John

6 posts • Page 1 of 1