Clay problem

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
cotty

Clay problem

Post by cotty » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:45 am

Yesterday, I created a clay render, today I am not able to redo it. Does someone have an idea, what I may have changed to get the shown (wrong) result?

(The background material (simple phong) seems to change to a strong emitter?)
Attachments
clayerror_setup.jpg
clayerror.jpg
little gallery... http://unverzagt.biz/cottysgallery/

CTZn

Re: Clay problem

Post by CTZn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:36 am

Possibly the quick export may be using a material with the same name that was saved from a previous scene ?

Just a headup, I could not find a quick export related option. Nor a clay one for the matter :lol:
obsolete asset

cotty

Post by cotty » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 am

CTZn wrote:Possibly the quick export may be using a material with the same name that was saved from a previous scene ?

Just a headup, I could not find a quick export related option. Nor a clay one for the matter :lol:
Thanky you. For a clay render, you only have to change to monochrome view in Sketchup and start the rendering.

I think I have found the solution, but not really the problem. It was a strange combination of a backface and a corrupt (?) material. I recreated the material and it works again.
little gallery... http://unverzagt.biz/cottysgallery/

CTZn

Post by CTZn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:32 am

cotty wrote:For a clay render, you only have to change to monochrome view in Sketchup and start the rendering.
Thank you for the hint !
obsolete asset

4 posts • Page 1 of 1