how to avoid this problem?
Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:16 am
Can Anyone point me in the right direction?
I use skindigo and I am working on some techniques to recreate perforated stickers. I am doing OK, but there is a problem with one last panel. The albedo map and the clip map are projected onto a surface, but the render shows a distortion on the clip map. I am placing it the wrong way, but can't find how to work around this problem.
I figure it has to do with the logic in UV mapping. I am doing something ilogical but I can't arrive at the right conclusion.
Thanks!
Indigo Rules.
I use skindigo and I am working on some techniques to recreate perforated stickers. I am doing OK, but there is a problem with one last panel. The albedo map and the clip map are projected onto a surface, but the render shows a distortion on the clip map. I am placing it the wrong way, but can't find how to work around this problem.
I figure it has to do with the logic in UV mapping. I am doing something ilogical but I can't arrive at the right conclusion.
Thanks!
Indigo Rules.