parts of model disappear when rendering

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
ilhanduz

Re: parts of model disappear when rendering

Post by ilhanduz » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:58 am

Hi,
I ressurect the subject cause I live a similar problem. I read the forum but none of the solutions worked for me.

Actually I was rendering properly, then I ran the "Cleanup" in Sketchup, and "cleaned the cache" through Skindigo, then the problem appeared.

In the render log it says "....had zero triangles/quads, ignoring it." for the missing components. On the other hand, I can see the components in the "scene" but they are not rendered.

I think, I made the cleaning in a wrong way, but I don't understand that either because, I use the same cleaning settings nearly all the time, and sometimes I face this problem, sometimes not.

Actually I lived this problem before but I ignored it. The only solution I was able to find was exploding the component, but now, nearly 90% of the components are not rendered, so I am not able to explode all and remake components again.

Checked the layers, there is only "layer 0" and all components are on that layer.

I use Indigo RT 4.2.23

Thanks in advance for the help.
Attachments
4.jpg
Render before "Cleanup"
3.jpg
2.jpg
Components exploded
1.jpg

16 posts