Any exporter for ArchiCAD?

Announcements, information, requests and support regarding other exporters and general/new exporters
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
ksi9sit0

Any exporter for ArchiCAD?

Post by ksi9sit0 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:45 pm

There's some exporter or any posibility to develop a one for ArchiCAD?

CTZn

Re: Any exporter for ArchiCAD?

Post by CTZn » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:08 am

Get in touch with the ArchiCAD community and raise the point there, we hope like you to see an exporter writer coming out.

They would use this forum to get in touch with you users and provide betas eventually. We also have a sub-forum dedicated to developers questions to the staff and saavy public, in addition to the direct support that would be available to them.

For other questions developers can get in touch with OnoSendai.

The first step as I see it is to raise an interest for Indigo in your community, then gather here. You'll be welcome.
obsolete asset

ksi9sit0

Re: Any exporter for ArchiCAD?

Post by ksi9sit0 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Thanks, i'll do :) and one exporter for indigo in Archicad could be amazing.

CTZn wrote:Get in touch with the ArchiCAD community and raise the point there, we hope like you to see an exporter writer coming out.

They would use this forum to get in touch with you users and provide betas eventually. We also have a sub-forum dedicated to developers questions to the staff and saavy public, in addition to the direct support that would be available to them.

For other questions developers can get in touch with OnoSendai.

The first step as I see it is to raise an interest for Indigo in your community, then gather here. You'll be welcome.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1