BEWARE ON USING UNSTABLE VERSIONS OF MtI: make sure you can revert to a stable version, and save your work often.
TIPS and NOTES:
Put in your usual scripts folder.
- Here mtiEdi is the internal name of the window, it's title is "Indigo Properties".
- until it get's implemented within MtI Main's window, it is recomanded to create a shelf icon:
////////// brackets mean optional text, make sure to set valid path and filename.
- On call, if nothing is selected the window remains invisible until a valid selection is made.
This is expected behaviour.
- you can select as much objects as you want, only the last (green wire) matters.
- Upon first run it is recommended to postion mtiEdi, close it and launch again.
Repeat to re-position. This inconvenience may be fixed soon.
- Only a material change into an indigoShader will refresh mtiEdi automatically.
That means that attributes modified from within AE won't reflect into mtiEdi until you call
the update procedure again. Maybe another scriptJob could watch for changes in shaders.
*workaround 1: click the shelf button to refresh mtiEdi
*workaround 2: re-select the object/shader
*workaround 3: redo the change in mtiEdi, if currently supported.
- On a side note you can switch focus from mtiEdi to viewport without altering selection
by hovering the cursor over the pane, and then pressing [Alt Gr] or clicking the middle mouse button.
- Aren't supported at the moment:
- ... and much more non-features that can't be found !!!
Surprisingly vlc can't read the vid but WMP2 does...