MtI rev 63 08 nov 2007

Announcements, requests and support regarding the MAYA exporter
dougal2
Developer

Post by dougal2 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:32 am

i had black renders with camera tonemapping - need to adjust fstop or exposure_duration like a real camera!

dougal2
Developer

Post by dougal2 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:36 am

btw, are you guys happy to release rev 105 later today?

CTZn

Post by CTZn » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:00 am

Looks fine, haven't really tested it yet in fact. I'll dedicate more time from later this evening. I fixed Presets examples, and tonight I will learn AE/GUI stuff in order to have a nice front end for settings. So the user will not have to dig into a bunch of settings arranged as for a mess ;)

But yes, I'm happy after your work, I just don't want to run for the last straight line (anyway I don't have the skills to go that fast).

'later
obsolete asset

CTZn

Post by CTZn » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:23 am

Haven't learned nothing about GUI or birds yesterday, just found that there may be some bugs (randomRange not testing for Y up... I was frightened by the idea that RM could be wrong when I tested this) I'm going at my pace, a slow one obviously.

Finally I'm using MtI and I have to say that I'm very pleased to, works like a charm. I'm still playing with geometries tho, not much using new features yet. Got to learn them first :)

- - - - -

Doug: I finally succeeded in using Direct Render, I put an absolute path for objs. Something funny: when I was having the inifile error, I realized that Indigo .9t6 was used :shock: That was my setting for MtIFull, how comes ? Now, even if I set IndigoDir to 1.0.2 exe path, 0.9t6 is used !!!

EDIT: Got it ! I set 0.9t6 path into system PATH variable ! So MtI doesn't read the path from IndigoDir but system variables !!! That is ok then !
obsolete asset

94 posts