for Indigo 1.1.18
Mac Version - soon
The PC version contains plugins for R10(32 and 64 bit) and R9(32 bit). R9 users will have to rename the "cindigo.cdl_R9" to "cindigo.cdl".
Make sure you have the newest version of quicktime installed! Previews will not work with the 64 bit version bacause of the lack of 64 bit quicktime.
Good beginner tutorials can be found here (german and english, a bit outdated), a video tutorial for beginners here
The Cindigo Blog
please tell me if you find bugs or have specific requests. i will try to fix/implement as fast as possible.changelog wrote:Cindigo 1.1.18 (stable RC4):
* removed Obase from render settings object
* merge_vertices_with_same_pos_and_normal = false
* added hiding of texture parameters if no texture is used
* fixed a Quick Render crash bug
* added Quick Render button, few restrictions:
indigo always runs, no specifying png output, geometry will always be exported, no animation export.
all other settings will be used from the settings.cfg
* the linked materials will not be recalculated on each change made to the material helper
* added "channel state" that indicates whats applied to the chosen channel
* added option to choose which c4d channel should be used for albedo, bump, emission, etc.
* added emission scale export to bg material
* material helper adopts the layer of the applied material (R10 only)
* removed light scale tag
* moved light scale settings to material helper
* disabled channels wont be exported anymore
* removed emission scaling from sphere, its not supported yet
* background material setting in render settings now uses a material helper tag
* removed background and envmap from render settings, added background material
* exchanged <blend_factor> with <blend> for constant values
* added <random_triangle_colours> to diffuse material
* spheres and external models can use light scaling now
* added glowing icon for material helper if emission is used
* fixed that exit portal gets exported, even if its disabled in the tag
* renamed "light normalization" to "light slcaling"
* removed infinite plane
* added verbose = false and write_aperture_preview = false to preview scenes
* changed save period for previews to 10.0
* added import of ISL shaders
* added ISL shader
* restructured and rewrote parts of the material export
* added "Ok" button to about dialog
Do you like Cindigo? Remember it is free.
If you think its valueable software, please feel free to donate.