Announcements, requests and support regarding the Cinema 4D exporter
uhm, whats wrong with bumps?Juniorsatan wrote:ah, you meant the obj manager, yep.
igm import, what will be fixed?
export of bumps etc won't be fixed, am I right?
heres the changelog, but a lot of stuff that was done is missing
changelog wrote:* rewrote igm import, now using Indigo Utils (fused)
* wrote load function for indigo path and itegrated it into the gui (fused)
* changed load and save functions internally, indigo path is now saved in the settings.cfg (pSr)
* changed a few defaults (aperture shape, ssf, etc.) (fused)
* added random seed (pSr)
* reworked mesh and instance export, (hopefully) fixed all related bugs and added support for nested instances (fused)
* Indigo Instance now shows bounding boxes of child elements (fused)
* Material hepler is now an object instead of a tag. Changed all functions according to that (fused)
* added own object for imported/converted materials and moved all converted materials to a single group, even on multiple material converts (pSr)
* export dialog remembers the last settings (pSr/fused)
no, not yet.tungee wrote:Will it be compatible with Indigo osx with Autostart of the render app?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests