this time around, we've got a pretty big update. Not only have we added support for R21, but also this release includes a greatly improved interactive preview.
There are two modes for the preview, in-viewport and in a separate dialog. The in-viewport IPR supports playback of animations, the separate dialog does not, currently. Please keep in mind that many of the interactive changes are not supported by the GPU renderer yet, but we will keep adding things as we go along.
This is a beta release, if you find any bugs or issues, please let me know.
indigo-for-cinema-4d-4.4.5-installer.exe - Includes installers for R12 - R19
indigo-for-cinema-4d-R20-4.4.5-installer.exe - Includes installers for R20 - R21
indigo-rt-for-cinema-4d-4.4.5-installer.exe - Includes installers for R12 - R19
indigo-rt-for-cinema-4d-R20-4.4.5-installer.exe - Includes installers for R20 - R21
Indigo for Cinema 4D 4.4.5
* Added support for R21.
* Added denoising options.
* Added new render settings for bucketed rendering, double buffering, etc.
* Material preview fixes.
* Enable/disable viewport ipr command now disables the viewport ipr as well.
* Pausing of previews when an IPR is going.
* Updating of IES and emission scale.
* Viewport IPR enabled does not just depend on post fx setting and the state is not saved.
* Also viewport IPR will only launch in the viewport selected as "render viewport".
* Fixed crash with infinite lights.
* Fixed scene not being animated at the right point in exporting a scene to standalone.
* Fixed export status window frame counter.
Indigo for Cinema 4D 4.4.2
* Added "Enable viewport IPR" command.
* Updating viewport IPR with message data plugin (still a bit rough).
* Abstracted IPRRenderer for use in viewport and dialog.
* Fixed that annoying instance bug.
* Added some unit tests.
* Fixed logging in R20.
* Updated Indigo SDK to 4.4.2
Indigo for Cinema 4D 4.4.1
* IPR (it actually works now)
* Many fixes for IPR
* Fixed camera sometimes not updating position in IPR
* Changed ip and uid handling a bit (hopefully everything still just works
* Multi threaded mesh processing.
* Plenty of other optimisation.
* Added support for albedo render channel.
* Updated Indigo SDK to 4.4.1
Indigo for Cinema 4D 4.2.24
* Added support for multi instances (R20+)
* Added Indigo Material Import function (drag and drop igm files onto c4d)
* Fixed phong and glossy transparent roughness import
* Updated Indigo SDK to 4.2.24