This version mostly contains changes for Render Channels. The integration is tokenish, I will revisit it after porting over to R20. If you have any feedback or wishes for a better render channel integrations please leave a comment.
indigo-for-cinema-4d-4.2.21-installer.exe - Includes installers for R12 - R19
indigo-rt-for-cinema-4d-4.2.21-installer.exe - Includes installers for R12 - R19
Indigo for Cinema 4D 4.2.21
* Updated Indigo SDK to 4.2.21
Indigo for Cinema 4D 4.2.20
* Updated Indigo SDK to 4.2.20
* Added preview quality lowest and higher, adjusted preview quality.
* Added support for material and object masks (under material "Extra Options" and in compositing tag).
* Added support for render channels (a new tab in render settings).
* Fixed brightness and value being 0.8 for wavelength dependent rgb.
* Added a way to view render channels into the tonemapping dialog (dropdown to select the currently displayed channel).
* Fixed objects with scale = 0 showing up.
* Added support for allow_high_quality_bvh.
* Added commands for saving render channels and untonemapped exr to menu in picture viewer.
Images can also be saved after halt was reached as the last render in the picure viewer is kept around
(until the next render is started or the "free indigo buffer" command is used. yeah pretty ghetto.)
* Added "Save Render Channels .EXR" option to render settings (using Indigo standalone options dialog to configure how they are saved).