Crooked aportrait light?

Announcements, requests and support regarding the Cinema 4D exporter
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
bvn
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Crooked aportrait light?

Post by bvn » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:37 am

This is a scene from a set of C4D Visual. The materials I like corrected (they are also not particularly properly exported), light didn't touch, hoping on the uptake of Indigo. Here's what happened
Bottle - Wine C4D.jpg
time - 8,23 min., with AO and GI
(time - 8,23 min., with AO and GI)...
Indigo...
boot wine indg BiDir.jpg
Indigo (time 8.40 BiDir)
Hence the question-suggestion-please...When Indigo will have its own "light room"?
I think it would be so much easier and more efficient, so the exported light can be adjusted in the Indigo, and to add new sources if required. And now have to guess how, where, and what kind of light you need to put for the lighting to be such as you want.
FX 6300, Asus 7970, 8G, Win 10x64
Славяне мы )))

Oscar J
1st Place Winner
3D Software: Blender

Re: Crooked aportrait light?

Post by Oscar J » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:48 am

Hi bvn, Indigo for Cinema 4D has integrated rendering for this specific purpose - so that you can do all the light setup in Cinema 4D. Not sure whether that answers your question?

bvn

Post by bvn » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:19 am

Oscar J wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:48 am
Hi bvn, Indigo for Cinema 4D has integrated rendering for this specific purpose - so that you can do all the light setup in Cinema 4D. Not sure whether that answers your question?
The fact that Indigo is not able exarticulate scenes from obj, fxb, etc, so the scene needs to cook in a 3D package. A standard scene from a package I picked up just for the sample, in order to understand what is not tolerated in Indigo. It turned out that not all light sources are supported in Indigo , and they work differently than in С4D. But to change the world, I can only С4D (or I do not understand or do not know... yet). Indigo I like it very much :) I gotovo little scene and C4D with GI only prepared it for 12min render! and Indigo calculates it for 12 :). But there is a lot of noise((( although light seems to be enough, and I don't understand what's going on..
Славяне мы )))

Oscar J
1st Place Winner
3D Software: Blender

Post by Oscar J » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:44 am

Since you have a 7970 graphics card, you could get a lot better performance if you enable GPU (OpenCL) rendering (maybe one minute instead of 12).

fused
Developer

Post by fused » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:54 am

Hi bvn,

if you send me the scene file to yves@indigorenderer.com I can have a look why it doesn't translate well to Indigo.

In general, since Indigo is physically based, you can't always expect scene set up for C4Ds renderer to translate perfectly.

bvn

Post by bvn » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:00 pm

Oscar J wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:44 am
Since you have a 7970 graphics card, you could get a lot better performance if you enable GPU (OpenCL) rendering (maybe one minute instead of 12).
I have my stage renderer with GPU - 2-3 min :) wonderful, but the noise still remains. But now I'm not about that... the problem is that the exposing light in C4D, I guess it's the same light I see in Indigo, but it's not. Perhaps there are some control methods, and configuration of light in the Indigo, but I have about them is not known yet (because I'm just learning... :) ). Therefore, I propose to pull some kind of "room light", which could be adjusted (to change the position, intensity, direction) already created by lighting and/or add what is missing. Sorry I can't find tutorials for setting up lighting in Indigo (in the help descriptions for setting up lighting almost none).
Славяне мы )))

bvn

Post by bvn » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:07 pm

fused wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:54 am
Hi bvn,

if you send me the scene file to yves@indigorenderer.com I can have a look why it doesn't translate well to Indigo.

In general, since Indigo is physically based, you can't always expect scene set up for C4Ds renderer to translate perfectly.
Are you talking about the scene from the set of C4D (which I showed in the example), or the scene that I create?
Славяне мы )))

7 posts • Page 1 of 1