360 Degree Panoramic Render?

Announcements, requests and support regarding the Cinema 4D exporter
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
riley1389

360 Degree Panoramic Render?

Post by riley1389 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:50 am

As a preface, I've recently decided that I need to significantly reduce the overhead of my render scenes. All of which include anywhere of 50-200 objects not including human/humanoid models. I also have a personal policy of never using a texture map below 2k on anything that's six inches or larger in any measurement. That's something I refuse to compromise on. So I've been figuring out what I should do, and I came up with a solution. Render indoor/outdoor environments in a manner that I can use the renders as HDRI maps for image-based lighting and backplates.

My problem however, is that I'm not sure how to approach achieving a 360 degree panorama... I'd really really good to do it in render in order to save from having to do so much post-processing work stitching images together. (Plus, no matter what software I use I can never get anything to stitch into anything that remotely resembles an actual environment.)

I'm not near my computer at the moment as I'm preparing for my university's dance show this weekend, so I'd like to see if I could get some insight before I start wracking my brain.

Thank you all very much for taking the time or of your day to read this!

Zom-B
1st Place 100

Re: 360 Degree Panoramic Render?

Post by Zom-B » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:23 pm

spehrical_camera.JPG
Enjoy :)
polygonmanufaktur.de

2 posts • Page 1 of 1