Page 1 of 1

Watermarks

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:06 am
by wal3d
Hi.

I installed the new Plugin 3.6.9 and tried render. Now I get all over my rendering watermarks.
I verified my license key and it looks ok.

Please could you let me know how I can avoid this?

I'm using Cinema 4D R14 Visualize, OSX 10.8.3!

Thanks.
Wolfgang

Re: Watermarks

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:39 pm
by Zom-B
So your license get accepted in Indigo GUI version with no problems but the internal C4D PlugIn doesn't recognize it and render with watermarks, right?

Watermarks

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:47 pm
by zeitmeister
Strange, Never had this issue...

Re: Watermarks

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:25 pm
by wal3d
Yes, you're right.

Only thing I changed was to put in my Mac a new second harddrive, but this shouldn't case this issue I think. :roll:

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Watermarks

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:27 pm
by wal3d
And one more thing.

I get NO watermarks, if I render the demofiles I downloaded here ... very strange ... :shock:

Re: Watermarks

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:39 am
by Zom-B
wal3d wrote:Only thing I changed was to put in my Mac a new second harddrive, but this shouldn't case this issue I think. :roll:
Any ideas?
Indigo generates a hardware ID Key for your computer based on the networkcard hardware ID (or something like that).
Maybe your new Hardware just changes here something... a Licens Key reset request on the webpage you licenesed your hardware is they way to go.

wal3d wrote:I get NO watermarks, if I render the demofiles I downloaded here ... very strange ... :shock:
Watermarks for external rendering are also resolution based, so if you are beneath a certain threshold the is no.
(But maybe I'm wrong here, been a little spoiled with my lifetime license ^^)

Re: Watermarks

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:56 am
by fused
Hi Wal3d,

it looks like you generated a node licence for your PC.

You'll want to generate a Indigo 3 licence instead :)

Kind regards,
Yves

Re: Watermarks

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:39 am
by wal3d
Damn ... you're right!
I requested a licence reset for the node license and create an Indigo 3 licence ... :oops:

Thanks for clearifying it! :wink:

cheers
Wolfgang