H4x >.>

neo0.

Re: Indigo 2.2.5, with Mat Editor beta 4

Post by neo0. » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:42 pm

amadex

Post by amadex » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:35 am

rendigo wrote:
amadex wrote:Hi all! When it will be available a Mac OS X version of this 2.2.5? Or, even more important, do you plan to release the betas simultaneously for Win and Mac? BR
I don't know if you are aware of the beta download page at http://www.indigorenderer.com/download/beta/ - the latest Mac version to be found there is 2.2.1.
Yes I'm aware of the beta page... the problem is that we're already on 2.2.7 beta for windows but Mac frozen in time with 2.2.1... That's what a paying customer like I am is frustrated!...

pixie
Indigo 100
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Post by pixie » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:13 am

amadex wrote:
rendigo wrote:
amadex wrote:Hi all! When it will be available a Mac OS X version of this 2.2.5? Or, even more important, do you plan to release the betas simultaneously for Win and Mac? BR
I don't know if you are aware of the beta download page at http://www.indigorenderer.com/download/beta/ - the latest Mac version to be found there is 2.2.1.
Yes I'm aware of the beta page... the problem is that we're already on 2.2.7 beta for windows but Mac frozen in time with 2.2.1... That's what a paying customer like I am is frustrated!...
You should be thankful that there's software for mac, at all.. I do own a Mac before you ask, but there's nothing stopping no one from using the latest and greatest version, 'couse, even in a mac one can still use Windows or Linux.

WytRaven
Indigo 100

Post by WytRaven » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:43 pm

pixie wrote:You should be thankful that there's software for mac, at all..
Um...ok...
pixie wrote:I do own a Mac before you ask, but there's nothing stopping no one from using the latest and greatest version, 'couse, even in a mac one can still use Windows or Linux.
And you bought a Mac so you can then juggle between 3 OSes? I know I certainly didn't. My number one reason for buying a mac was to get the fuck away from Windows so excuse me if I find the idea of booting up a virtual machine to run indigo somewhat offensive.

Despite any of that Glare is "working" on a method for automated building for all platforms so we will, before long, no longer need to worry about this issue.

pixie
Indigo 100
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Post by pixie » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:56 pm

WytRaven wrote:And you bought a Mac so you can then juggle between 3 OSes? I know I certainly didn't. My number one reason for buying a mac was to get the fuck away from Windows so excuse me if I find the idea of booting up a virtual machine to run indigo somewhat offensive.
But then if you buy a ferrari you don't nag for using Golf parts do you? ;) If you want to be special, then for all sake BE special...
WytRaven wrote:Despite any of that Glare is "working" on a method for automated building for all platforms so we will, before long, no longer need to worry about this issue.
Glare has shown that they do care about releasing for the 3 platforms, the road might not be easy but they've been driving that road, therefore I don't quite think it's fair to nag about mac being a bit behind when their path is clearly headed to have an automated build anytime soon, a path which (obviously) has it's own bumps, supporting one platforms is difficult as it is.

Zom-B
1st Place 100

Post by Zom-B » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:15 pm

WytRaven wrote:And you bought a Mac so you can then juggle between 3 OSes?
I did, and I'm really happy about this possibility!!!

benn

Post by benn » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:55 pm

amadex wrote:
rendigo wrote:
I've fixed the mac build for 2.2.8! We'll build them in step with the Windows builds very soon! :) We are setting up infrastructure for doing so.

38 posts