Indigo 4.2 Release

General News and accouncements regarding the Indigo render engine
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
fused
Developer
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Indigo 4.2 Release

Post by fused » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:54 am

Glare Technologies is excited to announce the release of Indigo 4.2!

You can read about it here: http://www.indigorenderer.com/indigo4.2

We'll be running a 16% off sale until the 31st of December, during which Indigo Renderer will be priced at only €499 (normally €595), and Indigo RT only €119 (normally €145).

Indigo 4.2 brings CPU and GPU rendering optimisations, Render Channels (AOVs) and updated plugins. It's a free upgrade for existing Indigo 4.0 customers.

We also recently released a beta version of Indigo 4.4, which includes major new features such as denoising, bucket rendering, texture compression and an greatly improved IPR for the Cinema 4D plugin.

h2o2
3D Software: Blender

Re: Indigo 4.2 Release

Post by h2o2 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:17 am

Exciting news, congrats to Nick and all the person involved in the development of the best render engine one can find! :)

As I’m planning to update my RT license to a full one (even if I don’t do a lot of 3D those days...) to encourage the future development of Indigo I don’t seem to find any incentive to do so on my specific update page, is that normal?

If it is then I think I’ll buy directly a new license as it’s almost the same price anyway!

Keep up the great work on this great render engine! :)

fused
Developer

Post by fused » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:01 am

h2o2 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:17 am
Exciting news, congrats to Nick and all the person involved in the development of the best render engine one can find! :)

As I’m planning to update my RT license to a full one (even if I don’t do a lot of 3D those days...) to encourage the future development of Indigo I don’t seem to find any incentive to do so on my specific update page, is that normal?

If it is then I think I’ll buy directly a new license as it’s almost the same price anyway!

Hi h2o2,

it seems we just forgot to discount the upgrade price, sorry about this. I have fixed it! It should be 380 now as opposed to 450.

Cheers!

Yves

h2o2
3D Software: Blender

Post by h2o2 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:47 am

fused wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:01 am
h2o2 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:17 am

Hi h2o2,

it seems we just forgot to discount the upgrade price, sorry about this. I have fixed it! It should be 380 now as opposed to 450.

Cheers!

Yves
Hi Yves.

And thanks a lot for the quick reply, one more reason to love Indigo, beside it being a great render engine!
Wow, what can I say, except that it was fast?! ;)

I’ll be upgrading for sure very quickly to the full Indigo render engine, then I’ll be able to play with light layers, at last. :)

Thanks again,
Best regards,
Laurent.

pixie
Indigo 100

Post by pixie » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:08 pm

It's amazing what such tight and driven team can accomplish. It never ceases to amaze me... congrats all

5 posts • Page 1 of 1